About us >
The Consortium management bodies are the following:
- Consortium Council (CC). It is composed of the Directors of Members. The Council meets annually to decide on the common research/work plan to be carried out. Here are the Terms of Reference of the Council
- Coordination Experts Team Team (CET). CET membership is agreed upon and approved by CC. It prepares the common research/work plans in detail, and periodically meets to discuss the current activities and plans. .
- Ad-hoc Working Groups (WGs). They are established and supervised by CET, and their objectives are to implement the activities addressed to different NWP tasks such as:
- Data assimilation and use of observations;
- Diagnostics, validation and verification;
- Dynamics and lateral boundary conditions;
- Physical parameterization,
- The activities of CC, CET and WGs are performed on a self-funding basis, using the available resources of Members.